Arntzen Corporation produces quality Split Casing for those applications that require encasing an existing utility so that utility can be left undisturbed. The existing utilities can include but is not limited to, gas lines, water lines, sewer lines, and telecommunication wires.
The two halves are put together in the field, over existing utilities, for further protection of those utilities.
Splitting casing pipe in the field can result in the pipe “springing” inward or outward, resulting in two pieces that do not fit together. Stress-relieving during the rolling process is something Arntzen has perfected over the years so that the two halves fit together perfectly.
Split Casing Features
- Split Longitudinally in 180° Segments
- Beveled Ends so that Each Casing Length can be Welded Together
- Longitudinal Edges can be Beveled at the Customer's Request
- Ready for the Contractor to Fit Around Existing Utility and Weld Together
- Bracing method allows stacking of pipe to minimize the number of trucks while maintaining the integrity of the split casing shape
- Match-Marked so Contractors Can Fit Correct Pieces Together
- Custom Bolted Flanges are Available for the Longitudinal Edges when Welding is Not an Option
- Optional End Flanges Available
THE PIPE MILL WITH FAST SERVICE
Arntzen Corporation operates pipe mills in 2 locations with 200,000 square ft under roof and 35 acres of additional outdoor storage. With over 17 plate rolls and this large facility, it allows us to carry an immense inventory of steel plate and convert it quickly into a steel casing pipe, resulting in shorter lead times. For additional details contact us directly.