About Arntzen Corporation
Arntzen Corporation was founded in 1954 by Edward Arntzen. Today it is still operated by the 2nd & 3rd generation Arntzen family.
Arntzen Corporation manufactures large diameter rolled and welded steel casing pipe with mills in Rockford and Woodstock, Illinois used by underground contractors for road boring, pipe ramming, auger boring, caissons, and drilled shafts. Other uses related to trenchless construction are directional drilling, micro-tunneling and air shafts.
Serving distributors and underground contractors involved in trenchless and open-cut construction in an array of industries.
- Rolling Equipment
- 17 different plate rolls of all sizes
- Stock Pipe
- 30" - 48" OD
- .312" - .813" Wall
- 20 Ft. Lengths
- Pipe Rolled to Order
- 24" - 192" OD
- .312" - 2.00" Wall
- Lengths up to 80 Ft
- Pipe Mill Locations and Facilities
- Rockford, IL & Woodstock, IL
- 200,000 Sq. Ft under roof
- 35 acres outside storage
- Rail access
- Testing, Welding, Quality
- DSAW - Double Submerged Arc Welding
- Straight Seam - Non Mid-Weld Pipe
- Automated Seam Welding Equipment